Women of Standard: The Women’s Ministry
VISION: THE WOMEN’S MINISTRY was established to raise the standards of Holiness, to teach the truth and exemplify sacrificial lives to our risen Savior. We will give to those in need and aid those who are hurting. Our goal is to develop disciples strong in faith, established in the word of The Lord while demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ to the world.
MISSION STATEMENT: We will lead other women while contributing to their understanding of our Christian worldview, biblical values and our Christian heritage. We are to help or enable other women to develop and anchor their Christianity and make a difference as they become involved in things around them through responsible and active participation, working to restore and maintain authentic communication based on God’s truth and biblical values. We will develop and maintain a genuine love for God, love of the scriptures and implement a love of learning. We will meet people where they are while assisting them in growing, studying, praying.
- We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and the final authority (Matthew 24:35, Romans 3:4, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (John 17:20-22, 1 John 5:7)
- We believe in being spirit-filled and speaking in tongues (Acts 2:4, 1 Corinthians 12:10)
- We believe in faithful church attendance & fellowshipping with other believers (Romans 12:5; 1 Corinthians 12:27, Hebrews 10:25)
- We believe in dressing in modest apparel according to Holiness (Deuteronomy 22:9, Proverbs 11:22, 1 Timothy 2:9)
- We believe in tithes and offerings (Deuteronomy 14:22-29, Malachi 3:8-10)
- We believe in miracles and the healing power of God (Matthew 10:1; Mark 3:15, 1 Corinthians 12:28)
- We believe in testifying of God’s wondrous works (Psalm 119:36, Revelations 7:14)
- We believe in the laying on of hands (Matthew 28:19, Acts 19:6)
- We believe in dancing in the spirit and praising God (Psalm 149:3)
- We believe in making a joyful noise including the use of instruments (Psalm 149:3; 150:45)